1. PETITION YOUR MP: Hon Julie Bishop by writing to her at: PO Box 2010, Subiaco 6904 or Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au
2. WRITE TO THE UWA VICE CHANCELLOR. We need to make sure the Vice Chancellor is aware how the community DO NOT APPROVE of the University’s plans to destroy Underwood Avenue Bushland. The more physical letters he receives the better! This sends a strong message. You can write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Vice Chancellor Professor Paul Johnson
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Perth WA 6009, Australia
2. LIKE the Facebook page Friends of Underwood Avenue and SHARE with your friends.
3.GET INVOLVED and keep Perth the beautiful, natural bushland city it is!
4. IF YOU ARE A UWA ALUMNI Contact the UWA Alumni Relations and express your disapproval by cancelling your donations email@example.com
5. WRITE TO THE POST NEWSPAPER OR THE WEST AUSTRALIAN The Post Newspaper has supported our campaign well throughout the years by publishing numerous articles and opinion pieces on our campaign. It would also good to get some more coverage in the West Australian.